Application for new memberships should be addressed to the Secretary at least one month prior to the next EMSOS meeting. Applications must include:
- a letter of recommendation from two Members, one from the same country as the applicant, and one from another country.
- a curriculum vitae complete with a list of published papers on musculo-skeletal oncology, including reprints of those of major interest.
- attendance at two EMSOS meetings
The application will be evaluated by the Executive Committee, acceptance will be communicated to the applicant.
EMSOS application form27 KB
EMSOS application form25.43 KB
Instead of filling out a PDF- or WORD-File you can also malke use of our Online Application form.
Memberships shall be cancelled:
- if a member misses 3 consecutive Annual Meetings, without a letter of apology, indicating the desire to participate but the inability to do so;
- in case of resignation. A letter of resignation must be addressed to the President at least 2 months before the Annual Meeting;
- in case of exclusion, at the decision of the Executive Committee, due to the behaviour against the Constitution, aims and rules of the Association.